2.28.2015

Set Up a Fashion Accessories Label

Well, so here I am! As happy as a mother give birth to her first child! I just launched my 'child' which is a fashion accessories label, a week ago. It was enchanting to set up something and finally made it. Hard work hard wok hard wok! That's all I have to do since to sell fashion accessories might not be as easy peasy lemon squeezy as selling daily goods. First and last, I really would love to thank Widya and Gerry as my partners to reach my dream (it becomes our dream now! haha). Thank you for always be here and there and wherever this business goes. I believe we can turn this into something stronger and bigger within 3 months. I do really believe and lets make this comes true! However, it still tickles me to recall the memory of our first meeting in Noah's Barn coffee shop, we did away with the fairies to imagine how would be our products look like, who would do the endorsement, and how we got the business' initial capital. Started from that moment we kept living the dream and made some actions; from looked for the bloody-difficult-to-find fabric printing for 100cm x 100cm scarves until arranged a photoshoot with our models and bloody-cool-photographer-friend. Now the endorsement is still undergoing and we also just made distribution to online apparel shop. We just can't give ourselves up to climb the mountain and reach the top no matter how long it will take. 

So, ladies and gents, present to you the fashion accessories label called Start From The Bottom which you'll hear as something popular in the very soon period (amin). In this business lays the dream of the creators as to love and appreciate fashion and art at the same time and through a simple way.

For those who are curious upon the label, you can check our Facebook fan page. Or go to our Instagram account. 






No comments

Post a Comment

It would be nice to share thoughts, right? Anyway, if you feel attached with my articles and eager to get a quick response, do not hesitate to email me in clarissa.affandi@gmail.com. I will reply as fast I could.

© A Myriad of Words
Maira Gall